Saturday, July 4, 2009

ALIVE!!!

Hello all, I am BoBo, and I have been a 40k advocate for many years...sort of. I love Warhammer40,000, but there are many armies that have been removed, un-updated, and uncared for. It is my, and my associate's goal, to re-write old, abandoned codicies, such as Squats, Gene-stealer cults, and even some that have not been written, such as a heretic army. 

We plan to rewrite the rules for Kill Team, also, so stay tuned for many good updates! 

Disclaimer - GW, don't sue us please!!!

Nothing we post is official, and if you are using our rules, make sure that your opponent and game store allow the use of such rules (which they should...because we're awesome). 

Any official lingo, such as Space Marines, Cadia, Tzeentch, The God Emperor of Mankind, etcetera etcetera etecetera, is property of Games Workshop, and not us! Again, GW, we are doing this because we love your game, maybe not your prices *wink*, but your game. Don't take our money! Blarg!

1 comment:

  1. In the Name of The Grammissariat, I hereby order you to:

    Correct the spelling of the term 'queue' (spelt heretically as 'que' in your post on the Kroot Mercenaries.

    Add an 'e' to the end of the 'Carivor' in the Kroot Carnivore section.

    Remove the hyphen between 'Gene' and 'Stealer' in the 'Alve' post.

    Await further notification of my incoming codex.

    ReplyDelete